Wednesday, October 21, 2020

ColourPop Bare necessities Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Bare necessities Pressed Powder Palette



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $34 for 30 eyeshadows (0.9 g / 0.03 oz each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesI remember when this launched on black Friday last year, my wife and I were so excited for it and I jumped on it pretty much as soon as it launched.
Idol Hour is described as a warm ivory with a pale peach sheen, I'd say this is a soft champagne with a golden pearl.


In the Buff is described as a neutral pale pinky beige, I'd say it's a matte vanilla cream that's just a hint pinky. 


Silk Teddy is described as a metallic nude champagne, I'd say this is a metallic rosy taupe with an intense white pearl.
On Holiday is described as a matte soft beige, I'd agree with their description but add that this has a hint of taupe to it.
Rumored is described as a metallic silvery taupe, I'd agree with that description.

Banter is described as a cool toned stone, I'd say this is a cool-toned  taupe brown.
Full Expose is described as a creamy vanilla, I'd agree with that description.

Tease Me is described as a pale creamsicle with gold flecks, I'd agree with that description again. The gold flakes in this make it so pretty.

The Talk is described as a champagne peachy gold,  I'd say it's a peachy champagne with a rosy pearl.
Hustler is described as a light peach, I'd agree with their description again.


Complicated is described as a warm rust brown with gold pinpoints, I'd agree with that description except that rust is usually metallic and the base of this is matte so maybe more of a brownish terracotta. 


Crack On is described as a chestnut brown, I'd agree with their description.
Hot Gossip is described as a toasted nude, I can see why they would say that. It's a deep sand shade.
All 4 U is described as a dusty mauve pink, I'd agree but I'd say it's more brown than pink in person.

Designer Duds is described as a rose gold pink, I'd agree with their description but add that it's got a kiss of mauve to it.
Spree is described as a rosy blush with gold flecks, I'd say this is a slightly browned red with golden flecks. What a lovely color!

Act a Fool is described as a dusty mid tone mauve, I'd definitely agree with that description.

Cufflinks is described as a rosy purple with a pink sheen,  I'd agree with that description.
Haute is described as a terracotta with copper flecks, I'd agree with that description yet again. Another shade in here that I really adore.

Fuzzy is described as a true red copper, I'd agree with their description. 


Tabloid is described as a deep caramel, I'd say it's a rich warm brown.
Genie is described as a golden bronze, I'd agree with that description.
Taboo is described as a deep brown, I'd agree with that description although I'd add that it's cool-toned.

Dutch Process is described as a plum brown with silver flecks, I'd agree with their description.
Velveteen is described as a tawny brown, I'd say it's a mid-tone brownish taupe.


Prix Fixe is described as a antique bronze, I'd agree with that description. 


Stiletto is described as a warm deep brown with soft gold pinpoints. Uhhh... I'd say that this is a deep cool-toned brown with silver glitter flecks.
Revel is described as a  deep red brown, I'd agree with their description.
Baubles is described as a deep cool toned brown with silver flecks, I'd say this is a deep, rich charcoal brown with tiny silver flecks.

Spy Glass is described as a deep true black, I'd agree with their description.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment