Monday, October 12, 2020

Cleanser Review: Chantecaille Rice and Geranium Foaming Cleanser

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Chantecaille Rice an Geranium Foaming Cleanser
AvailabilityThis retails at $66 for 2.5 fl. oz. and is available at macys.com, neimanmarcus.com, bloomingdales.com, nordstrom.com, spacenk.com, saksfifthavenue.com, bergdorfgoodman.com, and bluemercury.com along with their physical store locations as well as  chantecaille.com.

Would I buy this?: I want to say yes, but my wallet wants to say no. 

What is this product designed to address?

According to bluemercury.com:
A delicate foaming and exfoliating cleanser infused with botanicals to soften and moisturize skin while effectively removing all traces of makeup and impurities.
Rice bran gently exfoliates while aroma therapeutic benefits of rose, geranium and orange blossom help lift the spirit.
BENEFITS
Free of animal components, phthalates, sulfate detergents, mineral oil, petrolatum, palm oil, synthetic color, synthetic fragrance and GMOs. No animal testing. No parabens.

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to bluemercury.com:
Rice Bran imparts exceptional softening properties
Licorice Extract is soothing to skin
Olive Leaves are rich in antioxidants
Soybean has moisturizing properties
Vegan friendly
80% Naturals, including an uplifting base of pure rosewater

What is the texture like?
This has a soft, creamy, hydrating texture that foams up beautifully.

Is it scented?
This has a floral scent to it.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
This is my favorite cleanser texture, I love it when cleansers are soft and creamy like this. They leave my face feeling like I've dunked it into a fluffy soft cloud. It is pricey but fortunately for me there are alternatives that don't cost quite as much that give me similar results.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under on obligation to mention it on this blog. 

2 comments: