Saturday, September 26, 2020

Sugarpill Ghosted Loose Eyeshadow Review

 Today I bring to you the Sugarpill Loose Eyeshadow in Ghosted.



I used Urban Decay 24/7 Waterline Eye Pencil in Legend  for the black base and Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner for the white, the far right is this swatched wet
AvailabilityThis is exclusive to sugarpill.com where it retails at $14 for 3g.
Would I buy this again? I'm not sure.
NotesThis shade is described as a ghostly iridescent white with violet color shift and a luminous blend of transparent red and pink sparkles! I'd say it's a white base with a pinkish-purple pearl along with white and pink micro-glitter chunks.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment