Monday, September 7, 2020

Sleeping Mask Review: Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Youth to the People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Mask







Availability: This product retails at $48 for 2 oz. (59 ml) and is available at sephora.com, nordstrom.com, and anthropologie.com as well as their respective physical store locations along with youthtothepeople.com.

Would I buy this? Yes!

What it is formulated to do:
Allow us to quote the lovely sephora.com
What it is: An overnight mask that deeply hydrates, plumps, and brightens with powerful, antioxidant-rich super berries and THD ascorbate (vitamin C).
Skin Type: Best For Dry Skin
Skincare Concerns: Dryness, Dullness and Uneven Texture, and Loss of Firmness and Elasticity
Formulation: Rich Mask
Ingredient Callouts: This product is vegan, cruelty-free, and gluten-free with recyclable packaging.
What Else You Need to Know: Four vital hydrators—squalane, hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and betaine—plump and seal in moisture to repair dehydrated skin. Antioxidant-dense super berries and THD ascorbate, the latest clinically-proven form of stable vitamin C, target dullness and uneven skin tone for brighter, more radiant skin.
This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
Clean at Sephora
Clean at Sephora is formulated without a list of over 50 ingredients, including sulfates (SLS and SLES), parabens, phthalates, and more. 

Does it contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
From sephora.com:
- Maqui: The most antioxidant-dense fruit in the world to defend the skin against the look of oxidative stress.
- Vitamin C (THD Ascorbate): Super-potent and non-irritating, it visibly firms and brightens the look and feel of skin.
- Squalane: Mimics your skin’s natural oils to boost skin hydration without the risk of clogged pores.

What is the texture like?
This feels rich and buttery but absorbs into the skin in a weightless manner.

Is it scented?
This has a sweet fruity scent.

My overall experience/comments on the product:
I absolutely LOVE the way this feels going on, I love the way it makes my skin feel... I just. Yes this was sent and given to me on two occasions but I would go out and pay for it! It makes my skin happy and isn't super pricey! In terms of why I love it so much - the texture is absolutely sublime, it's rich, but it absorbs fully and doesn't feel like butter just sitting on my face, it makes my skin feel hydrated and smooth, it soothes any irritation my skin might be going through, it gives my skin a nice radiance, and it smells yummy too! If you have dry skin I highly suggest checking this out!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am in no way obligated to mention it on this here blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment