Sunday, September 20, 2020

Quo True Hues Eyeshadow Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Quo True Hues Eyeshadow Palette

Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I probably wouldn't as the colors are kind of muted for my taste.
NotesThis is the last of the palettes my wonderful bestie got me.
I'd say this is a matte grey-ish purple.


 I'd say this is a peachy pink with a golden pearl, it could be great as a blush as well.


 I'd say it's a matte nude-y taupe, this matches my skin-tone fairly closely, being just a touch more gray.
 I'd say this is a matte purple.
 I'd say this is a shimmery whitish champagne.

 I'd say this is a shimmery gunmetal with silver micro-shimmer.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy bestie got me this for my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment