Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Quo Highlight & Glow Palette Review

BEHOLD the Quo Highlight & Glow Palette
Availability: Unfortunately this palette appears to be discontinued.
Would I buy this? Yes!
Notes: Alright if you are in the states or somewhere outside of Canada you may not be familiar with this brand. I first discovered Quo when albinwhisperland discussed it in one of her makeup collection videos and, it being a brand I'd never heard of, of course I was curious to try it. Given that my best friend lives in Canada I asked if he'd consider picking up a few items for me, not realizing that, bless his heart, the generous soul would go out and do a proper haul for me. I would say that this palette reminds me of the Anastasia Beverly Hills Aurora Glow Kit, albeit with somewhat different tones.  Without further ado, the colors:
This is a soft, muted copper with a pink duochrome pearl.
This is a white with an intense golden duochrome pearl and white-gold micro-glitter. 

This is a cool, icy white with a violet blue duochrome pearl. 
This is a pink champagne with a subtle pinkish pearl. 
This is a soft amber gold. 
This is a soft coppery rose gold with a silvery pearl.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a birthday gift by my bestie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment