Friday, September 18, 2020

Quo Chasing Waterfalls Eyeshadow Quad Review

 Today I bring to you the Quo Eyeshadow Quad in Chasing Waterfalls

AvailabilityThis palette appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I think this is really nice quality. However, I tend to get bored with quads easily only because there's not a large color selection.
NotesThis is another palette that my wonderful bestie picked up for me.
I'd say this is a satin periwinkle blue with silvery micro-shimmer.


I'd say this is a shimmery grey with a green pearl. 


I'd say this is a petrol blue with silver micro-glitter.
I'd say this is a satiny navy blue with violet and magenta micro-shimmer.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy bestie got me this for my birthday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment