Friday, September 4, 2020

July 2020 Departures

Ok folksickles. Another one that comes to you a month late, but yet it comes to you. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette: Folks don't get me wrong, there's nothing wrong with this palette and I don't dislike it. I just never reach for it and I find that the rose tones used here make my eyes look rather tired. That said, I have a friend with green eyes and I think this would look lovely on her, so I'll be passing it along.

Disclaimer: I purchased the palette myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment