Thursday, September 3, 2020

July 2020 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! I'm a month late with these but alas, better late than never, huh? Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.


1.  Duane Reade Mini Haul: So frankly we went into Duane Reade because my coworker wanted to get some inexpensive bath bombs and I suggested that as being a good place to look. Well, somehow I then ended up thinking "oh I need body lotion" and then I smelled the RAW SUGAR stuff and I needed that too - it smells absolutely delicious! Anyway here's what I got:
Soap & Glory The Righteous Butter Body Lotion
Soap & Glory  Magnificoco Drop in the Lotion Body Lotion
RAW SUGAR Lemon Sugar Body Wash
RAW SUGAR Lemon Sugar Hand Wash

2. Trader Joe's Candle Tin Trio - Strawberry Basil, Watermelon Mint, and Pineapple Cilantro: This trio sounded like the candles would smell delicious so I decided to just go for it.

3. Trader Joe's Mango Tangerine Scented Candle: This is a repeat buy - this candle just smells absolutely delicious so I decided to pick it up.

4. Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner: I really like this eyeliner and find that it gives me really good control, pigmentation, and makes doing cat-eyes a breeze.

5. Physicians Formula Rose All Stay Illuminating Setting Spray: Truth be told I had no intention of purchasing this item but because there was some sort of coupon being offered at CVS if you spent a certain amount on Physicians Formula I decided to just go for this.

6. Makeup Geek Galore: Now that I've tried, and fallen in love with, Makeup Geek, I decided to pick up a few more things. I got the following:
Mother Nurture Mini Palette
Ocean Eyes Mini Palette
Olive You Mini Palette (I had every intention to get this from the get-go, it was just sold out)
Sugar Rush Duochrome Pigment
Elegant Full False Eyelashes 
Fearless Full False Eyelashes
Graceful Full False Eyelashes

7. Orly Mini-Haul: I'll be honest, because I had either given away or discarded older nail polishes I felt that I could go out and get some, so I placed this order on Orly's website. I got:
Bonder Base Coat
In A Snap Top Coat
Kiss The Bride
Crawford's Wine
It's Up to Blue

8. Sugarpill Mini Haul: Sugarpill was having some sort of sale and I got a little happy, not gonna lie. I picked up the following:
Capsule Collection C1/C2 Bundle
High Tea Bundle

9. Sephora Haul: So I swear my coworker and I went into Sephora just to look around and as it turns out, we entered the danger zone because I dropped a fair amount of cash there - I mean the Anastasia lashes were on sale, Sol Janiero has an EDP now - I had to have it! The Violet Voss palette has been making googly eyes at me on Instagram... Alas:
Sol de Janeiro Cheirosa '62 EDP
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash in Dreamy
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash in Gorgina x2
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash in Domina
Anastasia Beverly Hills Lash in So Hollywood
Nest Fragrances Black Tulip Rollerball (this reminds me of Bath & Body Works's Midnight Pomegranate scent)
Violet Voss Sakura Blossom Palette

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above.

No comments:

Post a Comment