Monday, September 28, 2020

ColourPop Strawberry Jam Jelly Much Shadow Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Jelly Much Shadow in Strawberry Jam
AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? No.
NotesThe issue with these is that the product itself, initially, has a nice gelatinous texture that is conductive to wearing alone or on top of other shadows as a foil on top of them. They have a beautiful metallic finish. However, they're packaged in a way that, as tight as you close them, they still end up drying out which kind of makes it a waste of money to invest in them and use them only a handful of times - unless you get one in a multipurpose shade (i.e.: that you can use as eyeshadow and highlighter or blush) that you can use daily.
I'd say that this is a pinkish amber with golden glitter pearl. It's SO PRETTY!!!! I think this would be so pretty as a cheek highlight or a blush on deeper skin-tones!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment