Tuesday, September 29, 2020

ColourPop Strawberry Jam Jelly Much Shadow Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a bright, fun, blue look that feels super summery and mermaid-y!


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for the cool icy white with violet duochrome from the Quo Highlight & Glow Palette using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied NARS Velvet Shadow Stick in Hollywoodland and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied bh Cosmetics Magic along with bh Cosmetics Boho with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid  I applied Strawberry Jam using my  Crown Pro C510 brush

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Kat Von D Melanie and Buxom Eyeshadow Bar Single in Room Service over Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner  using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively

For eyeliner, I went with the ColourPop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude (on the upper lash-line and waterline) and then did a thin line of lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black on the upper lash-line.


For the lower lash line, I applied bh Cosmetics Trance using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes (I apologize that I neglected to photograph this). 

For lashes I used ColourPop Falsies Faux-M-G Lashes in Bae (I apologize that I neglected to photograph the packaging of the lashes) along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.

For lips, I applied the ColourPop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in Chimichanga (I apologize that I neglected to photograph the product).

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. The bh cosmetics and Quo palettes were gifts.  I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment