Friday, August 14, 2020

ColourPop x Kathleen Lights So Jaded Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop x Kathleen Lights So Jaded Pressed Powder Palette


AvailabilityThis appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesOk y'all so just keeping it real, this palette wasn't even on my radar until I saw people do looks with it. The looks were just so pretty that I had to have this palette, although just looking straight on at it, it feels kind of neither here nor there, but swatching it - it's so lovely!
Diamond is described as an icy champagne with blue reflects, I'd say this is a soft champagne with silvery blue micro-glitter flecks.


Rose Quartz is described as a soft neutral mauve, I'd agree with their description. 


Ruby is described as a crimson red, I'd agree with their description.
Royal Jewels is described as a neutral peach, I'd agree with their description again.
Flourite is described as an icy lavender with a pale green flip, I'd say it's a very pale lavender with turquoise micro-shimmer.

Moonstone is described as a silvery taupe with purple and blue sparkle, I'd say this is a cool-toned  metallic champagne with turquoise micro-shimmer.
My Precious is described as a pale peach, I'd say this is a very fair flesh-tone, it's about a shade lighter than my skin-tone.

Sunstone is described as a fiery orange-y gold, I'd say this is a metallic golden peach.

Pearl is described as a pale gold,  I'd say it's a pearlescent off-white.
Citrine is described as a true mustard yellow, I'd agree with their description again, if you've ever seen mustard powder this shadow looks just like it.


Garnet is described as a garnet red, I'd say this is a rich, slightly brownish red. 


Ametrine is described as a dusty mauve purple with golden flecks, I'd agree with their description, what a pretty shade.
Peridot is described as a bright chartreuse, I'd say it's a very golden metallic chartreuse.
You're A Gem is described as a burnt terracotta, I'd say it's a matte warm, brownish peach.

Topaz is described as a bronze glitter with copper flecks, I'd agree with their description.
Tiger Eye is described as a(n) antique bronze, I'd agree with their description.

Opal is described as a multidimensional silver glitter with multicolored flecks, I'd say this is a silver glitter with copper, green, purple, and blue flecks.

Aquamarine is described as an icy baby blue,  I'd say this is a metallic silvery turquoise.
Geo Dude is described as a mid-tone neutral yellow brown, I'd say this is a matte mustard-y greenish- brown.


Carnelian is described as a burnt orange, I'd agree with their description. 


Stoned is described as a cool deep brown, I'd say it's a charcoal brown.
Jasper is described as a matte brown, I'd say it's a matte plummy brown with very faint plum shimmer flecks in it. It's such a lovely shade!
Turquoise is described as a true turquoise, I'd agree with that description.

Onyx is described as a charcoal with silver pearl, I'd agree with their description.
Emerald is described as a rich emerald, I'd say it's a blackened emerald green.


Jade is described as a olive green, I'd say this is a deep matte olive. 


Alexandrite is described as a eggplant, I'd say it's a cool-toned purple with a subtle blue pearl.
Smoky Quartz is described as a icy taupe, I'd agree with their description.
Amethyst is described as a vibrant purple, I'd say this is a rich, jewel-toned purple.

Sapphire is described as a navy blue, I'd agree with their description.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment