Thursday, August 6, 2020

ColourPop Baby Got Peach Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Baby Got Peach Pressed Powder Palette



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesFrankly I love peach palettes because the vast majority of them have shades that are very friendly crease and blending out tones for any skin-tone, that said the shimmery shades in here add variety and round out the palette nicely. I personally think peachy pinks are flattering for any eye color (but obviously, particularly blue and green) or skin-tone.
Darlin' is described as a pale peachy orange, I'd agree with their description.



Hungry Ghost is described as a opal with a gold duochrome shift, I'd say this is an opalescent white with gold, copper, and greenish shift. It's absolutely gorgeous and I'm sad it's not eye safe but it does make a fun highlight on the cheeks. 


Perky is described as a light pinky peach, I'd agree with their description again.
Get Even is described as a vibrant peachy pink with a bright gold flip, I'd agree with their description again. :P
Centerfold is described as a vibrant coral, I'd say it's a soft, matte pinkish coral shade.

Glaze It is described as a mid-tone metallic peach with a golden sheen, I'd agree with their description.
Okurr is described as a peachy terracotta, I'd agree with their description.

Ready or Yacht is described as an icy tangerine, I'd agree with their description again.

Half Baked is described as a rust,  I'd agree with their description even though I feel like rust has a metallic quality to it and this doesn't, but it's certainly a matte burnt reddish peach shade.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI bought this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment