Thursday, July 2, 2020

Moira Beauty Sweet Paradise Destiny Eye & Cheek Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a fun, colorful peachy look.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Bliss with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Sweetness using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.  


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied Incendio Beauty Eyeliner Potion in Love Spell  and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.
For the crease I applied Darling Pink along with Over the Moon with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.


For the lid  I applied Bliss wet using Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea and  my  Crown Pro C510 brush.  I also went in with Cool Waves on the outer corner of the eye to add definition using the same brush.

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied Loveable and Luna using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively



For the lower lash line, I applied Green Please using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used red cherry Eyelashes in Simone along with the Lash Star Visionary Lash Adhesive in Clear.
For lips, I applied the Colourpop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in The Strand and topped it off with blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette and Tattoo Junkee Lip Paint in Skinny Dip.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment