Thursday, July 16, 2020

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: ColourPop Lovely, I Heart This, Pawsitively Purrfect, Nillionaire, Creamsicle, Berry Sweet. By The Pound, Sherbert Day, Jam Out, Erotic, Bae, IRL, Semi Sweet, Fizz, Banana Daiquiri, Special Delivery, Coconut, Sugar, Too Shy, REM, Ripple, Fantasy Super Shock Shadow and Strawberry Jam, Just Your Voice, Hallucinogenius Jelly Much Shadow

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. Yes there's two a month now! I figured maybe I could get through more this way :D

You can find a look I did with these shadows here, here,here, here, and here. These are the looks I created this month:
























So as you can see I created some soft, some a bit smoky, but mostly colorful looks. Honestly I thought I might give some shadows away but I really enjoyed using these so much so that I forgot that I usually plan to do only about eleven looks for these love it or leave it reviews (although I sometimes do less, if I'm not loving a palette). 
The following shades will be departing my collection and they all have the same issue in my opinion, the glitter in them seems to just oddly float within the color and is just there, it doesn't integrate with the color if that makes any sense:

Disclaimer: I purchased these myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment