Friday, July 24, 2020

Juvia's Place Warrior III Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Juvia's Place Warrior III Palette



AvailabilityThe currently retails at $20 at ulta.com along with its physical store locations or juviasplace.com for 9 shades.
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesThis is a really pretty matte rainbow palette with its random but pretty pops of blue at the bottom. I'm excited that my wife got this for me!
Maasai is a matte forest green.


Nzinga is a matte warm yellow. 


Kahina is a matte, rich ruby red (I'm unsure why it looks so purple in the photo).

Jarawa is a matte orange (um... again, unsure why it looks so red).
Candace is a matte purple.

Fanti is a vivid hot pink matte.
Kongo is a metallic blue with turquoise micro-shimmer pearl.

Karama is a metallic silver with a hint of blue.

Gola is a bright, matte aquatic blue.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerMy wife got this for me as a birthday gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment