Sunday, July 19, 2020

June 2020 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.


not the Duo, lol
1.  The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane: I was SO SAD when I ran out of this and didn't replenish right away because I have other skin oils but... my skin hasn't been happy and I just know that, out of any other face oil I've used, squalane is by far the one that agrees with my skin most - it makes my skin silky soft and reduces inflammation, helping me look less red.

2. Chaos Makeup June Bug Pressed and Loose Pigment: Now this wasn't intentional, I decided to treat myself to their multi-chromes and I went on the website saying I could have any that caught my eye, which I did. Not until I got my shipment confirmation - nearly a month after placing the original order - did I notice I ordered the same color in two forms, so I'll be giving one away.

3. Tocca Gia Ea de Parfum: So in my original review for this, I said I'd love to buy it and I love the way it smelled so when I was ordering my squalane at Sephora - because they had free shipping - and I noticed that this was available as a 100-point gift I jumped on it right away.

4. Nail Polish Remover: I ran out of my acetone so I decided to pick these up:
beauty 360 Original Nail Polish Remover (the kind you dip your fingers in)
beauty 360 Strengthening Nail Polish Remover

5. Makeup Geek Galore: I've wanted to try out Makeup Geek for AGES now and since I ran out of lashes I decided now was as good a time as any to give some of their stuff a try. I got the following:
Orange Crush Mini Palette
Stormy Mini Palette
Elegant Full False Eyelashes 
Fearless Full False Eyelashes
Graceful Full False Eyelashes

6. Eminence Organics: This brand's Youtube randomly popped up when I was searching for help with sebaceous filaments and while I don't remember these particular products being suggested for the issue of having sebaceous filaments I decided to pick up the following because I was running low on toner and exfoliant regardless. While they're not inexpensive, I would say the price point of the product is pretty on-par with similar items in department stores.
Strawberry Rhubarb Dermafoliant with Lactic Acid
Mangosteen Revitalizing Mist
Mangosteen Replenishing Hand Cream (sample, not photographed because I gave it away)

7. Trader Joe's Watermelon Facial Mist: Friends, I haven't been at Trader Joe's since March so when I saw this in the beauty section - and if you don't know, watermelon is my second favorite fruit - I jumped on it because I figured, well, for $4 if it's no good that's not me spending $40 on a toner product. I did give it a little test when I brought it home and so far it's great - it smells like dunking your face into a juicy watermelon! Yum!

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above with the exception of the Tocca and Eminence Organics sample, which came as a  gift-with-purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment