Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Inglot 114 and 22 AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a bright, fun, colorful look - I apologize for the dark lighting here - it was storming outside.


Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Nude Glow Blush with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied illuminator from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Metallic Strobe Powder in Champagne Strobe Light using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.


As a base for my eyeshadow I applied Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner  and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied bh Cosmetics Kandi along with bh Cosmetics Wicked with the Sonia Kashuk Essential Blending Crease Brush No. 273 and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid  I applied 22 on the inner and outer corners of the lid and 114 on the center; both wet using Mario Badescu Facial Spray with Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea using my  Crown Pro C510 brush

To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied bh Cosmetics Trixie and Buxom Eyeshadow Bar Single in Room Service over Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner  using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Pro C528 brush, respectively
For eyeliner, I went with the wet n wild proline Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black. For the waterline I applied Colourpop BFF Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude.


For the lower lash line, I applied 22 and 114 in the same order I did on my eyelid using my Bubbi Detail brush.
The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used red cherry eyelashes in Simone along with the Duo Quick Set Striplash Adhesive.
For lips, I applied the Colourpop Just A Tint Lip Crayon in The Strand and topped it off with blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette and Tarte Texas Toast Tarteist Lip Paint.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The Sephora 55.5 brush and Lune+Aster palette were provided for testing purposes. The bh Cosmetics palette was a gift from my wife .I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment