Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Inglot 114 and 22 AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow Review

 Today I bring to you the Inglot AMC Pure Pigment Eye Shadow in 114 and 22.
AvailabilityThese are available at inglotusa.com and macys.com along with their physical store locations. You can also find these at Nigel's Beauty Emporium. They retail at $22 for 2g (0.07 oz.) of product.
Would I buy these again? Yes!
NotesAlright so I've been wanting both of these pigments for several years now, 22, in particular I've lusted after since IMATS 2012 but it was always sold out so what joy that I finally have it. Both of these are extremely buttery, easy to work with, and blend. That said, they are a bit chunky so take care when applying to really tap them into the skin and then proceed to blend. I would also suggest using them wet for maximum color payoff and minimum flaking/fall-out. I think it would be really pretty to get a shimmery fleshy toned one and use it as a cheek highlight.




I used lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black  for the black base and Sephora Collection Let It Snow Colorful Shadow & Liner for the white, the far right is this swatched wet
114 is a BEAUTIFUL Caribbean blue with a slightly golden teal micro-glitter pearl 






22 is a dusty purple with gold micro-glitter. It's so pretty!!!

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased these myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment