Saturday, July 11, 2020

ColourPop blue moon Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop blue moon Pressed Powder Palette



AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesWhen my wife told me she got this as a gift for me I squealed because honestly you all know I love blue!
Lumi is described as a metallic iridescent blue, I'd say this is a shimmery white base with a teal pearl and teal micro-glitter.


Da Ba Dee is described as a matte lapis blue, I'd agree with their description although I'd say it's a muted lapis shade. 


Moonlite is described as a matte baby blue, I'd agree with their description.
Starry Eyed is described as a matte sky blue, I'd agree with their description again.
Billie Jean is described as a metallic periwinkle, I'd say that while this has hints of periwinkle to it, it leans more bluish silver.

Tide Pool is described as a metallic cerulean, I'd say it's a mid-tone blue with an intense cerulean pearl.
Mad About U is described as a metallic sapphire, I'd agree with their description.

Fine China is described as a vibrant cobalt blue, I'd agree with their description again.

Clued In is described as a matte navy,  I'd agree with their description yet again.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: My wife got this for me as a birthday gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment