Monday, July 27, 2020

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Maple Cinnamon Pancakes

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you.

Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Maple Cinnamon Pancakes
Availability: This appears to be discontinued, I'm unsure if it is returning this year. 
Would I buy this again?:Yes.
Notes: I purchased this because it has a cozy scent and I really wanted a fall candle with a maple note, so this was perfect.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - maple syrup and just overall sweetness.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. I would say this definitely smells like a cozy breakfast for cooler weather. I really enjoy it.
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: Bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment