Sunday, June 7, 2020

wet n wild proline Felt Tip Eyeliner

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on the wet n wild proline Felt Tip Eyeliner in Black






On upper lash line


Availability: This is available at any drugstore that carries the wet n wild brand. The retail pricing varies but ranges from about $4.50-$5. It is officially $4.79 at wetnwildbeauty.com.
Would I buy this again? No. 
NotesI'd describe the color of this as a being a deep, rich black with a leather-like finish - it  wears  and stays put nicely (about 8-11 hours). Honestly I felt that this eyeliner was rather difficult to work with - it's, for lack of a better word, rough. The felt tip is very stiff which I personally found just tugged on, and hurt, my eyelid. It was difficult to get a nice line.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment