Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Sugarpill Fun Size Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Sugarpill Fun Size Palette.



AvailabilityThis palette is available at ulta.com as well as its physical store locations that carry Sugarpill as well as at sugarpill.com and beautylish.com; it retails at $30 for 9 eyeshadows (0.8 g / 0.025 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesI remember being so excited about this palette when it first launched, I mean you all know I love rainbow palettes but this, in particular, reminded me of the Sigma Creme De Couture Macaron Inspired Eye Shadow Palette but brighter, yet somehow still pastel-like.
Cheat Code is described as a seafoam, I'd say this is a matte seafoam green.


8-Bit is described as a periwinkle, I'd say it's a matte periwinkle that's somewhere in between being blue and purple. 


Player One is described as a red-toned lilac, I'd say that it's a soft matte magenta.
Twitch is described as a mint green, I will say that this is slightly bluer in person, I do agree with their description though.
Level Up is described as a vibrant pink toned coral, I'd say it's  a matte reddish coral.

Rage Quit is described as a deep magenta rose, I'd agree with their description.
Continue? is described as a mustard yellow, I'd once again, agree with their description. 


High Score is described as a blazing marigold, I'd say this is a muted matte yellow-orange.

Ya Peel Me? is described as a vivid orange-toned red, personally I agree with their description :P.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment