Saturday, June 6, 2020

Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on Physicians Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra-Fine Liquid Eyeliner






On upper lash line


Availability: This is available at any drugstore that carries the Physician's Formula brand. The retail pricing varies but ranges from about $9-$14.
Would I buy this again? Yes. 
NotesI'd describe the color of this as a being a deep, rich black with a leather-like finish - it  wears  and stays put nicely (about 8-11 hours). The tip on this brush is super pointy and allows for really precise work and for super fine lines, as its name implies, which I personally prefer - as you folks see from my looks I like to create large, really winged-out cat eyes but I like for them to be very thin because otherwise I feel like they eat up my whole eyelid and as someone whose eyes are hooded already, that's an issue. I know in the above photos, and in a lot of my blog photos, my eyes may not appear super hooded but I assure you that this is because I'm raising my eyebrow in every photo I take for here. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment