Saturday, June 27, 2020

Nail Polish Review: Deborah Lippmann Bo$$ Gel Lab Pro

Nail polish of the week: Deborah Lippmann Gel Lab Pro Nail Polish in Bo$$



What the brush looks like:
My nails with 2 coats of polish, all nails have Orly Won't Chip, Chip Resistant Topcoat on.:
Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this again?: I feel like $20 is steep for this. 

Notes: This is described as a full coverage deep teal shimmer. I'd describe this as  a metallic blackened teal with a teal pearl. I love the way this looks in the bottle but I wish that more bright oceanic teal-purple situation would translate to the nails and it wasn't so... dark. 
 
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment