Tuesday, June 2, 2020

May 2020 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of May :) 
1. Bitter Lace Beauty Mermaid Dreams Bundle: I will be honest that I don't have a particular favorite in the palette as of yet, they all have such a  GORGEOUS metallic glow to them and as someone who loves that super intense highlighted cheek, these are definitely up my alley.
Given Anime (With images) | Anime, Anime music, Manga anime
2. Given: Alright so as we all know many a boy love anime can be either entirely cringe-y or entirely subtle with the... let's call a spade a spade... portrayal of homosexuality involved. Given is, albeit rather slow paced at the beginning, a good blend of story that, while it has gay characters, doesn't fully just focus on the gayness of it. That said, the gay is not at all subtle here, there is no implied gayness, it's gay... and now that we're in Pride month, I, for one, am here for it. Now that I've gotten that part out of the way, it's essentially about the four dudes in the picture above and the band they all have together and their character backstories, at least in this first season that we now have.

Disclaimer: I paid for the product mentioned above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment