Wednesday, June 3, 2020

May 2020 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.

1.  Overtone: I am running low on my Viral conditioner and I figured I'd give Overtone a try since I've been meaning to and they have a larger color selection. I decided that, because of the quarantine, buying the pastel teal would allow my hair to fade safely into a softer teal without me worrying that it would wash out completely - and yes I'm 100% going with "this is an intentional ombre" :P I got:
Pastel Teal
Extreme Teal
I figured I could mix the two to create more of a mid-tone teal if anything.

2. Johnny Concert Acid Mermaid Eyeshadow: I've been lemming for this beautiful teal for ages and have finally treated myself to it. I'm excited to use it! :D

3. L'Oreal Infallible Flash Cat Eye Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black: So I had one of these in the past, really liked it, and decided to purchase another.

4. Fourth Ray Beauty Multi-Mask Bundle: I was running out of masks and decided to give these ones a try, especially because they had a bundle of all of them in full-size.
This bundle had the following:
The Big Detox Mud Mask
A-HA Moment exfoliating enzyme Mask
Avocado superfood nourishing Mask
Soak It Up hydrating hyaluronic Mask

Disclaimer: I purchased everything listed above myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment