Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Mask Review: Revive Masque de Radiance Brightening Moisture Mask

'Ello folksickles. Today's review will be for the Revive Masque de Radiance Brightening Moisture Mask

AvailabilityThis is available at bluemercury.com, bloomingdales.com, neimanmarcus.com, spacenk.com, nordstrom.com and macys.com along with their respective physical store locations as well as reviveskincare.com. The retail pricing is $150 for 75 ml (2.5 oz.).

Would I buy this? No.

What is this product? What is it supposed to do?
Product info according to bluemercury.com:
WHAT IT IS
This rich, soufflé-like mask gives skin an energizing, moisturizing boost as it turns from pearlescent white to a shimmering shade of gold. Infused with Vitamin C and energy-building block ATP, it helps skin to look radiant and refreshed. As dull skin is removed, skin is left feeling soft and smooth, while brightness and clarity are also improved. This luxurious mask now Includes a dual-applicator to invigorate skin with a gentle massage.
BENEFITS
In a consumer research study 100% of panelists agreed that Masque de Radiance:
• Makes skin feel soft
• Makes skin surface feel smooth
• Makes skin look brighter and revived
• Makes skin tone more even

Does this contain any special/beneficial ingredients?
Again, according to bluemercury.com
Powerful Humectant Blend: Provides skin replenishing hydration.
ATP (Adenosine Triphosphate): An essential energy booster to maintain skin health.
Vitamin C: Helps to brighten skin
Mung Bean Seed Extract: Helps promote smoothing, nourishing and brightening

What is the texture like?
This has a silky, gelatinous texture that reminds me of GlamGlow GravityMud Firming Treatment minus the peeling aspects.

Is this scented?
This has a faint floral scent. 

What has my experience with the product been like?
Honestly if you were going to invest in a mask with similar properties for less, I would suggest the GlamGlow GravityMud Firming Treatment. This is tinted with a golden pearl (as you can see in the above image) so I can't say whether it's the ingredients in the mask that give my skin radiance or the fact that it has a golden pearl in it because, listen, if you throw gold shimmer on your face you'll look radiant. Now, don't get me wrong, my skin feels very soft and supple after washing this mask off, it was actually a bit firmed up and the texture of my skin... it's been rough since I ran out of my squalane oil... but this made it buttery smooth like a baby's behind. I still think it's very pricey but I will say I like the results it gives me.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

DisclaimerThis was provided as a sample at my workplace, I am not obligated or being compensated to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment