Wednesday, June 17, 2020

lune+aster Black Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner Review

Today's eyeliner review is going to be on lune+aster Dawn to Dusk Gel Eyeliner in Black




In this look I applied this as a base for my eyeshadow, on the upper lash line, and in my waterline/inner rim of the eye


Availability: This is a bluemercury exclusive and retails at $22 (and includes a sharpener).
Would I buy this again? Probably not. 
NotesI'd describe the color of this as a matte black. In terms of texture this is very smooth and glides on easily without pulling or tugging on the eye at all. In terms of wear - I had this on for 10 hours, during which I managed a 6 hour nap -  it works pretty decent as a base, I had very slight creasing but no fading of my eyeshadow, on the upper lash-line this stayed put as well. As for the waterline, this stayed put. I had one of them bouts of laughter so intense that I cried afterwards and this stayed put so I'd give it an A+ for wear.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment