Friday, June 5, 2020

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: bh Cosmetics Weekend Festival Palette, the Balm flirty Mini Nude Eyeshadow Nude Dude, Buxom Room Service Eyeshadow Bar Single, and Clinique Aqua Pop Lid PopShadow

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. Yes there's two a month now! I figured maybe I could get through more this way :D

You can find a look I did with the palette here. These are the looks I created this month:






















The looks below were done only using the palette
So as you can see I created a bunch of fun colorful looks. Honestly these eyeshadows are keepers - the shades here are ultra pigmented and easy to blend, there are endless combinations of color that you can use to create softer looks with "pops" of brights or to add to more neutral palettes. I am definitely holding onto this palette, I love it so much. 

Disclaimer: My wife gave me the bh Cosmetics palette for Christmas and I was provided the Clinique eyeshadow for testing purposes, the rest I purchased myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment