Sunday, June 28, 2020

Lipstick Review: Sugarpill Petrol Pretty Poison Lip Color

Sugarpill Pretty Poison Lip Color in Petrol





Availability: This appears to have been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Yes.
Notes: This is described as a blue-based red with pink and gold sparkles. I'd shave to agree with their description, although I will say the sparkles are more red rather than pink, but it's definitely got gold in there. Now, I have been searching high and low for a dupe for OCC Super NSFW Lip Tar and you might think that finding a metallic red with gold sparkles wouldn't be so hard but it WAS, every time I stumbled across a metallic red the sparkle in it was also red, not gold, oh I was so heartbroken and just HAD to snag this! It wore for about 4 hours without much fading and didn't bleed.  It didn't really come off when I ate but it did transfer onto my food which... I'm not a fan of, I would probably remove my lipstick when attempting to eat. It has a creamsicle scent to it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment