Thursday, June 25, 2020

Lipstick Review: Sugarpill Nectar Pretty Poison Lip Color

Sugarpill Pretty Poison Lip Color in Nectar






Availability: This is exclusive to sugarpill.com and retails at $10 for 3.2g (0.11 oz).
Would I buy this? Yes.
Notes: This is described as a coral with pink and gold sparkles. For the longest time I tried to figure out what it reminded me of and now I'm realizing it was MAC Lipstick in CB-96. I'd say this is an orange-y pink with golden copper sparkles. It's super pretty and I absolutely love the shade! At first I was disappointed when I ordered it, because I meant to order Petrol instead, but I'm genuinely glad I got both. It wore for about 4 hours without much fading and didn't bleed. This has a creamsicle scent.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I bought this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment