Friday, June 26, 2020

Lipstick Review: Sugarpill Arctic Sparkle Bundle

Sugarpill Arctic Sparkle Bundle
Availability: This retails at $43.20 and is exclusive to sugarpill.com (it appears to be sold out at this point). Each shade is available individually for $18 each and each shade contains 5.4 ml /.18 oz.. Although Sub-Zero also appears to be sold out. Vertigo and Hijinx are available in a bundle for $36 (so you're not really saving any money vs buying them separately).
Would I buy this again? Yes.
Notes: I have to come in and say that Sugarpill's liquid lip formulation is one of my favorite on the market, they're very comfortable and don't feel drying (although, because they dry matte, they can emphasize texture) and many of them have a lovely sparkle that intensifies as you wear them. They all have a yummy creamsicle scent.  






I think it looks A LOT better on my mouth versus swatched
Vertigo is described as a muted smoky purple infused with multi-dimensional teal sparkles, I'd say this is a dark taupe with teal sparkles. Frankly I wish it leaned more purple than taupe, but on my skin tone it's definitely taupe.
Hijinx is described as a deep berry infused with multi-dimensional teal sparkles, I'd say this is a BEAUTIFUL raspberry shade with teal sparkles, you all know I absolutely love it! 
Sub-Zero is described as a blackened navy blue infused with multi-dimensional teal sparkles, I'd say that this is a very inky navy with teal sparkles, it looks like the night sky which I think is pretty rad, I will say I don't wear this shade often because it's so dark and intense on me, hence why I probably wouldn't re-purchase this particular shade.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment