Friday, June 19, 2020

Lipstick Review: NARS Dragon Girl Velvet Matte Lip Pencil

NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Dragon Girl







Availability: This retails at $27 for 0.086 oz/ 2.4 g and is available at bluemercury.com, macys.com, sephora.com, jcpenny.com, nordstrom.com, bloomingdales.com, narscosmetics.com, and ulta.com as well as their respective store/boutique locations.
Would I buy this? I might.
Notes: This is described as a siren red. I'd say this is a pinkish red, it's definitely matte but I find it to be comfortable and fairly non-drying. However, being that this is matte, it can certainly emphasize dry or flaky texture on the lips. It wore for about 6 hours without much fading and didn't bleed.  It didn't really come off when I ate but it did transfer onto my food which... I'm not a fan of, I would probably remove my lipstick when attempting to eat. I don't find that this has any particularly discernible scent or flavor to it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was provided as a sample for testing purposes. I am under no obligation to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment