Friday, May 8, 2020

Wax Melt Review: Bath & Body Works Cinnamon Sugared Donut Melt

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Wax Melt: Bath & Body Works Melt in Cinnamon Sugared Donut
Availability: I'm not seeing this scent available in a melt anymore. 
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: I purchased this because my best friend always raves about this scent and I think it might be his favorite, or at least one of them, and while I liked it I couldn't find it in a candle so I figured I'd give the melt a go. 
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the wax cold - it certainly does smell like a cinnamon spiced donut.
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, and becomes super sweet. 
I find this wax melts very well; it has a throw that smells up my candle nook area but it doesn't really scent my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment