Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Nail Product Review: ORLY Nail Defense Strengthening Protein Treatment

Hello folksickles. Today's review will be for the ORLY Nail Defense Strengthening Protein Treatment


Availability: You can purchase this at any drugstore that sells ORLY nail products - the pricing varies but on average this goes for $7-$12. 
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: I'll be honest in that I don't use this as frequently as the box suggests and only use it once a week as a base for my nail polish. That said I haven't found that it does anything for my nail peeling issue. I work with cardboard boxes frequently and I feel like they strip my nails and cause them to peel, so I'm not sure if anything will really help unless I just do some kind of other work. But alas. 

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment