Friday, May 29, 2020

Lip Balm Review: ColourPop Guava Have It Just a Tint Lip Crayon Bundle

ColourPop Guava Have It Just a Tint Lip Crayon Bundle

Availability: You can purchase Maui Wowie for $8 at colourpop.com; it appears as though the set and Chubby Bunny appear to have been discontinued. 
Would I buy this again?: Yes.
Notes: I absolutely LOVE these lip crayons and use them as a tinted balm, mostly underneath my lipstick, but sometimes on their own. They are super silky and make my lips feel intensely hydrated but they don't affect the wear of my lipstick, which I appreciate. They allegedly have a passionfruit scent which I sort of get, but it's a weird musky passionfruit, I don't hate it but I certainly don't love it, I wish it smelled more like actual passionfruit
Chubby Bunny is described as a sheer pastel pink. I'd say it's a sheer blue-based bubble gum pink. Personally I love this rendition of this color because it can be so difficult for most folks to pull it off, especially if it's too pastel or too opaque, it being sheer allows your natural lip color to mingle with it; thus creating a softer look.

Maui Wowie is described as a sheer vibrant pink. I'd say it's a sheer reddish coral. The moisturizing factor of this lasted for about 2-3 hours but the red left my lips stained for about 5+. It's a really pretty sheer red.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment