Tuesday, May 19, 2020

ColourPop Uh-Huh Honey Pressed Powder Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the ColourPop Uh-Huh Honey Powder Palette.


AvailabilityThis is exclusive to colourpop.com where it retails at $14 for 9 eyeshadows (1.10 g / 0.04 oz. each). 
Would I buy this again? Yes!
NotesI remember being so excited about this palette when it first launched, it's such a pretty mix of yellows and warm toned shades.
Stinger is described as a matte buttery yellow, I'd say this is a matte light yellow, imo butter is a bit more creamy and pastel in comparison.


Sunburst is described as a lemon yellow with blue glitter, I'd say it's a yellow with a blue pearl. This is so pretty and would make a fun cheek highlight!


Sweet Spot is described as a matte primary yellow, I'd have to agree with their description.
Dandy is described as a vibrant yellow gold, I'd agree with their description.

I purposely took this photo a bit out of focus so you could see the light play on the glitter
Palooza is described as a bright yellow with a copper duo chrome shift, I'd say it's  a yellow-gold glitter with copper and green shift. It's very pretty!

Queen B is described as a metallic dandelion, I'd say this is a metallic amber gold.
Totally Buggin' is described as a matte butterscotch yellow, I'd agree with their description. 

Oh Beehave is described as a matte mustard, I'd agree with their description again, it's more of a mustard yellow than say a mustard green.

Buzz Kill is described as a matte yellow brown, I'd say it's a matte honey brown.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment