Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Berry Waffle Cone Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Berry Waffle Cone
Availability: This scent appears to be discontinued.
Would I buy this again?:Yes!
Notes: I purchased this because it smells like berry pie.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - the "waffle cone" scent is strong here and I personally would say it smells more like pie crust - there's that warm, gently spiced, lightly buttered, sugary dough scent that's absolutely delicious and then it has hints of berry that just oozes through. It smells super yummy! I will say I got waffle sticks and strawberry milk for breakfast once when I was in California and this candle reminds me of that meal. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. It sort of reminds me of churro dough with maybe a hint of berry. So yummy!!!
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment