Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Candle Review: Bath & Body Works Happy Easter Scented Candle

Hi folks, so I have another home fragrance post for you. 
Candle: Bath & Body Works Scented Candle in Happy Easter
Availability: It appears that Bath & Body Works works re-launches "Happy Easter" candles but they have different scents every year.
Would I buy this again?: No.
Notes: I purchased this because it initially reminded me of Bath & Body Works Hot Cocoa & Cream Scented Candle. I think it would've been more amusing had they called it "Hoppy Easter" instead.
Here's what I'm getting from smelling the candle cold - it smells chocolaty as you would assume from its description - that's what reminded me of the Hot Cocoa & Cream and also the fact that the scent notes are essentially a recipe for hot chocolate, it just doesn't have that nice salt note that Hot Cocoa & Cream has and frankly I prefer Hot Cocoa & Cream over this. I just wish Hot Cocoa & Cream was available year-round or that I could smell it year-round, which is why I went with this. 
As the wax warms and burns, the scent intensifies, though it doesn't change. 
I find this candle melts and burns very well; it has a throw that smells up my entire room. 

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Disclaimer: I purchased this myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment