Friday, March 6, 2020

Love It Or Leave It; Review 2.0: Sigma Creme De Couture Macaron Inspired Eye Shadow Palette

Hello folksickles. As a makeup junkie and blogger you may have realized that I review a LOAD of eyeshadow palettes and I like to think of myself as being largely an eyeshadow junkie. In order to de-clutter a bit  I've decided to pick out a palette or series of eyeshadows for the month and have that be my monthly selection for those instances where I'm not doing a tutorial for the blog. Every month I'll do a recap on the eyeshadows - how I feel about them and whether I'll be keeping them or giving them away (and why :P) as well as if I think it's worth its price tag. Yes there's two a month now! I figured maybe I could get through more this way :D

These are the looks I created this month:










This palette is definitely a keeper. The shades here are buttery, blend easily and are well-pigmented, the palette is easy to use and create looks from and I like its versatility in being able to create all sorts of looks from soft and somewhat neutral to highly colorful and, of course, to just straight up pastel rainbow. In fact the versatility and ease of use of this palette and its ability to be a standalone palette make me love it so much. Also, because it's pastel, it gives me eyes a more open, larger look which I appreciate as well. I love how I can create looks that are VERY colorful yet also very soft.

Disclaimer:  This purchase was a birthday gift from my wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment