Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Kimchi_Chic x Ketnipz Rainbow Sharts Palette Review

 Today I bring to you the Kimchi_Chic x Ketnipz Rainbow Sharts Palette


AvailabilityThis palette retails at $28 and can be purchased at kimchichicbeauty.com or at boozyshop.com.
Would I buy this again? Possibly.
Notes: Alright we can all see from this palette that I probably didn't need it, but do we ever need makeup in the first place? I love Kimchi (both the food and the drag queen) and I wanted to support her line, plus the palette packaging, while a bit bulky, is super cute and can be super fun to display on a shelving unit or bookshelf (as it was designed). I'm glad I picked the palette up as the shades here are well-pigmented, smooth, buttery, and easy to work with.
Onyx is a matte black.


Burnt is a matte reddish chocolate. 


Toast is a matte soft warm brown.
Rust is a matte muted coral (it looks more brown in the palette).


Watermelon is a matte bright pink.

Blueberry is a matte sky blue-meets-cyan.
Burgundy is a matte, rich, brownish-red.


Organza is a very fair flesh-tone matte, it's literally a shade lighter than my skin.

Chocolate is a matte chocolate brown.


Natural is a warm, matte very muted coral (that, again, looks brown in the palette).


Ocean Blue is a sparkly version of Blueberry with teal and gold micro-glitter.
Grape is a sparkly pink base with golden-green micro-glitter.


Penny is a bright, warm, light copper metallic.

Champs is a metallic champagne shade.


Copper is a rich metallic reddish copper.
Silk is a metallic copper-meets-champagne shade; it's a very pretty color but difficult to describe 😛.


24K is a metallic gold.

Rich is a metallic red.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerI purchased this palette myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment