Monday, March 2, 2020

February 2020 Favorites

Hey folksickles,
Alright, all the goodies I've been enjoying in the month of February :) 

1. The Face Shop Collagen Ampoule Lipstick in 07 Full Pink: This is a really beautiful pinkish-red lipstick that transitions beautifully from Valentine's Day into spring. It's hydrating, which is great for this time of the year because the weather is cold and lips tend to be prone to drying or chapping. It also leaves my lips looking and feeling smooth, hydrated, and juicy.

2. Violet Voss Pro Eyeshadows Holy Grail Palette: I feel like I've sung my praises to this palette in the past but now that I've truly embraced red and pink eyeshadow I love it even more. I think it's a wonderfully versatile palette that's high-quality and easy to use - all the shades play so well with each other to create polished, blended looks effortlessly.

3. bh Cosmetics Aurora Lights Palette: My best friend got this for me as a holiday gift and I'm really loving it! It's so gorgeously sparkly and versatile too! So many different looks can be created from it, although I do suggest pairing the palette with a matte highlight and/or matte crease shades. Some of the eyeshadows make really lovely cheek highlights or blushes as well.

4. bumble and bumble Thickening Full Form Soft Mousse: I haven't had this in years and still remember why I love it so much. It is meant to be used with heat styling, which I typically don't do, but it still gives my hair a bit of a thicker texture while still retaining a smooth, soft, and silky finish. I find that a lot of mousses tend to leave my hair crunchy but this doesn't!

Disclaimer: Everything mentioned here was paid for by yours truly with the exception of the bh Cosmetics palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment