Wednesday, March 4, 2020

February 2020 Departures

Ok folksickles. Departure blogs will contain items that aren't empties but that are going to be given away for one reason or another. I'm working hard to curate my makeup collection and want it to include only the products that I think truly work well, that I reach for often and do what they're supposed to do.
1. Formula X For Sephora Pyrotechnic: This is a nice, true red, but I found that it chipped off my nails.

2.  Dior 639 Artifice Addict Fluid Stick: I find this to be a bit thick and goopy, it's a pretty color but I don't find myself reaching for it often.

3. NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in Clean Cut: Unfortunately the hydration of this balm doesn't really stick around, it wears off within an hour.

4. REN Evercalm Global Protection Day Cream: I find this cream a bit too heavy for my skin to the point where it doesn't really absorb that well.

5. Natura Bisse Diamond Cocoon Daily Cleanse: Personally I just find that this cleanser leaves a film on my skin and I don't love that it doesn't just foam up and wash away.

6. Sugarpill Liquid Lip Color in Truth or Dare: This is a really pretty berry tone but it's just a tad too brown for my liking.

7. Incendio Beauty Lipstick Potion in Vampress: Like the shade above, this is just a hint browner than I personally like to wear.

8. Juvia's Place Shade Stick Foundation in Tokyo: Unfortunately this foundation is a bit too light (shocking!) and matte for me.

Disclaimer: I paid for everything above myself with the exception of the Formula X and NARS products.

No comments:

Post a Comment