Tuesday, March 3, 2020

February 2020 Arrivals

Ok folksickles! Arrivals feature items I bought this month that are joining my collection; a haul if you will. Without further ado.
1.  Boscia Vegan Collagen Booster Serum: This is a really nice smoothing, hydrating serum, I've been testing it for about a week now and I really like it so far.

2. Smashbox Halo Hydrating Powder Foundation: I remember when these came out YEARS ago and I kept meaning to try them but never got around to it. I think it's kind of a silly concept to have a pressed powder that you're meant to grind, I'd personally prefer to just have a chunkier chunk of pressed powder. That said I'll see how I like the product itself. I haven't played with it quite yet.

3. bh Cosmetics Aurora Lights Palette: My best friend sent me this palette and I've been using it every day pretty much since I got it. I LOVE this palette so much, it's got beautiful jewel toned shades in there that are so well-pigmented, blend together easily, work well wet, work well dry; just overall a pleasure to use. It's super versatile too which I really love.

Disclaimer: The Smashbox and Boscia products were provided for testing purposes from Influenster. My best friend purchased the bh Cosmetics palette for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment