Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Urban Decay Oz The Great and Powerful Glinda Palette Look

Hey folks, today I bring you a soft purple-y smoky eye.



Enough blabbering, tutorial time!
I  applied the blush from the Lune+Aster Desert Moon Palette as a base for Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Nude Glow with my Sephora Collection Pro Mini Airbrush 55.5. I also applied Colourpop Super Shock Shadow in High Tide as a base for the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Metallic Strobe Powder in Champagne Strobe Light using my Sephora Collection #74 PRO Small Blush and Contour brush.  

As a base for my eyeshadow I applied MAC Bare Study Pro Longwear Paint Pot  with and blended it out with my Crown Pro C511 brush.

For the crease I applied Magic along with Tornado with the Sonia Kashuk Blending Crease and Crown Pro C511 Brush, respectively.

For the lid  I applied Illusion using  my  Crown Pro C510 brush.
To highlight the brow-bone and the inner corner of the eye I applied the pink half and blue half of Aura using my no-name gigantic paddle brush from Crown and Crown Deluxe Precision Crease brush, respectively

For eyeliner, I went with the Physician's Formula Eye Booster Waterproof Ultra Fine Liquid Eyeliner in Blackest Black with a wing this time. For the waterline I applied Colourpop Creme Gel Liner in Honeydude.


For the lower lash line, I applied the silver half of Oz  using my Bubbi Detail brush.

The look sans lashes. 


For lashes I used Eylure x Jasmine Brown Lashes in Jaybee along with the Callas Eyelash Adhesive in Clear.
For lips, I applied the NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in Clean Cut.

Hope that you liked this! :D It was super fun for me to put together! Feel free to request particular songs, animals/nature scenes (I don't do insects of any kind though, sorry, little insect feet and wings creep the bejesus outta me), Pokemon, or Pokemon towns. :P

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions. 

Disclaimer: The  Sephora 55.5 brush, Hourglass, NARS, and Lune+Aster products were provided for testing purposes. The palette used for this look was given to me by a friend. I paid for everything else you see here myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment