Friday, February 21, 2020

Lipstick Review: Stila Betsey Color Balm Lipstick

Stila Color Balm Lipstick in Betsey




Availability: This  has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Maybe.
Notes: This is described as a pink. I'd say this is a cool-toned pink. I would say the finish is fairly glossy.  It wore for about 6 hours without much fading and didn't bleed; the wear is really comfortable  - it doesn't feel dry at all. It did come off when I ate though which isn't an issue for me personally but I know some people want their lipstick to stay put through eating. This has a yummy peppermint candy scent (I know years ago I wouldn't say peppermint and yummy in the same sentence, but alas) that isn't particularly overpowering.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: This was given to me as a gift from a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment