Sunday, February 23, 2020

Lipstick Review: ColourPop Jenneration X Lippie Stix

ColourPop Lippie Stix in Jenneration X




Availability: This  has been discontinued.
Would I buy this? Yes.
Notes: I'd say this is a warm reddish orange with a powdery finish, it's definitely matte but I find it to be comfortable and fairly non-drying. However, being that this is matte, it can certainly emphasize dry or flaky texture on the lips.  It wore for about 6 hours without much fading and didn't bleed. It didn't really come off when I ate but it did transfer onto my food which... I'm not a fan of, I would probably remove my lipstick when attempting to eat. I don't find that this has any particularly discernible scent or flavor to it.

Please let me know if you have any comments or questions.

Disclaimer: ColourPop included this with one of my orders as an apology for being late with said order, I suppose you can consider it a gift-with-purchase. 

No comments:

Post a Comment