Thursday, February 27, 2020

Lip Balm Review: NARS Clean Cut Afterglow Lip Balm

NARS Afterglow Lip Balm in Clean Cut




Availability: This is available at  bluemercury.com, nordstrom.com, narscosmetics.com, selfridges  and ulta.com.com as well as their respective physical store/boutique locations. The retail pricing is $28 for 0.1 oz (3g).

Would I buy this again?: No.

Notes: Color-wise this particular shade is clear and just gives a sheen to the lips. It doesn't have a particularly discernible scent or flavoring.  What I personally really dislike about this balm is that it goes on in a way that makes the lips feel AMAZING - I'm talking silky and super hydrated - which would be fantastic except for the part where it wears off in about two hours. Now, I don't expect balm to sit on the mouth for long but I expect the hydration to last, which it didn't. I mean, do what makes you happy, but paying $28 for a balm that I'd have to reapply every two hours does not spark joy for me.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. 

Disclaimer: This was provided for testing purposes, I am under no obligation, nor am I being compensated, to mention it on this blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment