Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book Review

 Today I bring to you the Kat Von D Spellbinding Eyeshadow Book.

AvailabilityThis palette is discontinued.
Would I buy this again? I can't say for sure yet.
Notes: It's sad because I remember how I kept thinking whether or not I should get this when it first went on sale and I kept putting it up and putting it back and I was so excited when my friend gave it to me.
dark throne is a dark matte charcoal gray.


precious is a shimmery champagne. 


sunset blvd is a metallic white-ish gold with gold micro-glitter.
8 bit is a shimmery seafoam mint.


holy bible is a pastel blue-grey.

oddfellow is a matte black with blue glitter.
instaglam is a shimmery off-white.


stupid autocorrect is a metallic pink-y reddish taupe.
smile now is a very soft, satiny yellow with a pink pearl.
cry later is a cool-toned satiny brown with gold micro-shimmer.


queen is a metallic reddish brown with a teal pearl.
bukowski is a rich, metallic Caribbean blue.


babe is a soft satiny lavender with a violet pearl.
piaf is a metallic gunmetal grey.
geek is a satiny light flesh-tone.


fallen is rich metallic golden brown
birdcage is a shimmery celery green.
gunner is a matte blackened green with cool-toned green-white micro-glitter.
galore is a shimmery cool-toned pink champagne.
hexagram is a shimmery golden brown with a golden-greenish pearl.

arcadia is a metallic lavender with an intense white pearl.
wonderland is a metallic blackened plum with plum micro-glitter.


countess is a matte very fair flesh-tone, it nearly matches the back of my hand perfectly.
WTF is a shimmery ruby red.

Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

DisclaimerThis was given to me as a gift from a friend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment